The MugStock Bus
The MugStock bus is the easiest way to get to and from the festival.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE PICKED UP IN AN 8-SEATER PEOPLE CARRIER, NOT AN ACTUAL COACH (better for the environment that way!)
Any problems with the pick up, please contact our driver, Gary, on 07930377051.
- From / to Glasgow: £5
- From / to Milngavie: £3
- From / to Strathblane: £2
- Friday: 1pm, 6pm, 8:50pm
- Saturday: 9am, 12:30pm
- Sunday: 9am
Back to Glasgow:
- Saturday: 00:50am (Friday Nightbus), 11:20am, 10:20pm
- Sunday: 01:10am (Saturday Nightbus), 11:30am, 7:50pm, 10:40pm
- Monday: 01:30am (Sunday Nightbus), 10:50am, 1:40pm
- Friday: 2:10pm, 7:40pm
- Saturday: 10:20am, 1:50pm
- Sunday: 11am
Back to Milngavie:
- Friday: Midnight
- Saturday: 9:50am, 1:20pm, 9:30pm
- Sunday: 00:20am (Saturday Nightbus), 10:30am, 7pm, 9:50pm
- Monday: 00:40am (Sunday Nightbus), 10am, 12:50pm
- Friday: 2:50pm, 7pm
- Saturday: 11am, 2:30pm
- Sunday: 10:10am
Back to Strathblane:
- Friday: 11:30pm
- Saturday: 9pm, 11:50pm
- Sunday: 9:50am, 6:30pm, 9:20pm
- Monday: 00:10am (Sunday Nightbus), 9:30am, 12:20pm
Glasgow Bus Stop:
City Chambers, George Street
Glasgow Bus Stop
Milngavie Bus Stop:
Outside Milngavie Railway Station on Fulton Road
Milgavie Bus Stop
Strahblane Bus Stop:
Outside the Kirkhouse Inn on Glasgow Road
Strathblane Bus Stop
MugStock Bus Stop:
On your way home from MugStock the MugStock Bus will depart from right next to the Box Office.
Walk Up Tickets:
Subject to availability tickets can be purchased from the driver. We strongly recommend booking at least 2 hours in advance however as we otherwise can’t guarantee you a seat.
Buses will leave promptly so please arrive 10 minutes early to allow for stowing luggage and boarding. Your bus might be a people carrier!
Please don’t eat or drink on the bus.