Buses to and from MugStock
The MugStock bus is the easiest way to get to and from the festival.
The bus transport to and from Mugstock Festival is being operated by EMAC,
The bus is a 19 SEATER MERCEDES SPRINTER UNVI VEGA. The coach is royal blue with a sky blue panel – it also has EMAC BUS livery. There will be a ‘MugStock’ sin on the dashboard of the bus.
GLASGOW to MugStock Festival (via Milngavie Train Station):
- Glasgow: The pick-up point is outside the City Chambers on George Square and the bus driver has been advised to be on site around 20 minutes before departure
- Milngavie: The pick-up point is at the bus stop in front of Milngavie Train Station
The drop-off point is in the main car park right next to the Box Office / in front of the Craigend Visitor Centre.
MUGSTOCK FESTIVAL to Glasgow (via Milngavie Train Station)
Mugdock Country Park: The pick-up point is in the main car park, right next to the Box Office / in front of the Craigend Visitor Centre.
The drop-off points are
- Milngavie: Bus stop in front of Milngavie Train Station
- Glasgow: outside the City Chambers at George Street or George Square
- From / to Glasgow: £5
- From / to Milngavie: £3
- Friday: 1pm and 6pm
- Saturday: 10am and 12pm
- Sunday: 10am and 12pm
- Friday: 1:30pm and 6:30pm
- Saturday: 10:30am and 12:30pm
- Sunday: 10:30am and 12:30pm
Back to Glasgow / Milngavie:
- Friday: 11:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30pm and 11:30pm
- Sunday: 9:30pm and 11:30pm
- Monday: 2pm
Glasgow Bus Stop:
City Chambers Main Entrance, George Square
Milngavie Bus Stop:
Outside Milngavie Railway Station on Fulton Road
Milgavie Bus Stop
MugStock Bus Stop:
On your way home from MugStock the MugStock Bus will depart from right next to the Box Office.
Buses will leave promptly so please arrive 10 minutes early to allow for stowing luggage and boarding. Depending on how many people book, your bus might be a people carrier.
Please don’t eat or drink on the bus.