- Do you have a passion to create interesting and unique promotional material?
- Are you interested in music festivals?
- Keen to have your design work seen by thousands of people across Scotland?
Mugstock is a small outdoor summertime music festival, taking place at Mugdock Country Park just north of Glasgow. The non-profit festival is organised by team of voluntary Directors and most of the people involved in organising MugStock provide their services on a voluntary basis. MugStock are now looking for a talented graphic designer to join the team.
The overall aim of this voluntary role is the create the 2018 design theme and complete all necessary online and offline designs. Working alongside the Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will introduce their creative flair and be responsible for creating artwork that fits with the existing brand and ethos of MugStock.
This is a home based role with meetings in Glasgow.
We are looking for:
- Previous design experience
- Creative flair
- Self-motivated: able to work on own initiative
- Organised and experience delivering to multiple deadlines
In return, we can offer:
- Free full weekend ticket with camping for MugStock Festival 2018
- Networking with other creative people and the local creative industry
- Experience for your CV
- The chance to have your designs seen by thousands of people
- The opportunity to be part of a team creating something brilliant for its own sake
To apply, please email Lindsey@mugstock.org with your CV and links to your previous work along with a quick note to say why you are interested in the role.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 18th January 11pm
MugStock is a registered charity in Scotland (SC046069)