Main things to be aware of:
- All tickets are cheaper the sooner you buy them. Buying early is also a massive help to the organisers.
- TIckets do not include camping by default. A seperate camping ticket is available. You can choose to camp for the full weekend or for 1 night if you have a day ticket. Camping tickets are cheaper the sooner you buy them
- Children 12 and under go free!
- 13 – 17 year olds are half price but must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 25 or over.
- Senior Citizens aged 60+ are also half price.
- When you book online you will receive an electronic ticket.
- The price you see is the price you pay. We absorb the fees charged by ticket provider Eventbrite. You’re welcome 🙂
- Full weekend adult tickets for MugStock 2018 cost a very reasonable £85 on the gate
- Children aged 12 and under attend free with an adult over 18
- Teenager aged 13 – 17 are half priced. Teenagers must attend along with a responsible adult aged 25 or over.
- Senior Citizens aged 60 or over are also half priced.
- Day tickets are also available. For some reason everyone wants to come on Saturday so we make Sunday cheaper to help balance it out (there’s just as much on on Sunday!). On Friday campers are welcome to pitch up from 1pm but the action doesn’t really start until about 5pm so Friday tickets are also cheaper.
- There are special discounts available for those living right next to the park (in Mugdock village, Strathblane & Blanefield). If you are lucky enough to live in one of these beautiful places you should get a letter through your door. Get in touch if you need reminded how to claim your discounted tickets.
- Can’t afford a ticket? You can always Volunteer. Volunteers who help at the festival still get plenty of time to enjoy it. Those who help with set-up, take down or promotion might even get the whole weekend to enjoy themselves.
- You can also pay for ticket by Direct Debit. Click Here to find our more
Where to Buy Tickets
- Tickets are available online from this very website. Click here to go to the online ticket sales page. Online tickets are sold via Eventbrite, a popular ticket sales website. We have absorbed the ticket fees so the price you see is the price you pay. All types of tickets, including day tickets, car parking, lockers, and live in vehicle tickets are available on line. You will need either a printer or a mobile phone. No physical tickets will be posted.
- At present we don’t plan to sell physical tickets for MugStock 2018. Feedback suggests that most people would rather have an electronic ticket – they are less easy to lose for a start! If you have difficulties ordering tickets online please get in touch, and we’re sure we’ll be able to sort something out.
Other things to be aware of
- When you buy a ticket you will receive it by email. You can bring it on your phone or print it out. Please be aware that phone signal at Mugdock is pretty patchy, so it’s a good idea to save a screenshot of your barcode. If your phone fails you’ll still get in so long as you have ID, as your ticket is electronic.
- Our Environmental Deposit Scheme is designed to help keep Mugdock beautiful. You’ll be asked to pay a fiver deposit if you’re camping, and you get it back when you leave. Click here for details
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can sell or give your ticket away to someone else, and update the name and email attached to the ticket. You can also Upgrade your ticket (for instance if you bought a Saturday ticket and then decided to come for the whole weekend): Click here to learn how
- Please bring photo ID if you want to be able to drink alcohol, or if you lose your ticket. To see which types of ID are acceptable click here
- When you buy a ticket you’ll be asked to answer a few survey questions. To find out why we’re so nosey please click here.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to our Terms and Conditions. They are very fair, and designed to keep you safe and happy, and us able to keep running a great festival. You can read them here.
- If you have any questions about tickets you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org